Author Topic: Do you need an Avatar by your sign in name or post?  (Read 7602 times)

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
If you would like for me to add you an Avatar.....just let me know and I will send you an e-mail address you can send the picture to. If you like I can crop around the picture so it will show just what you want as the Avatar. Just let me know when you send me the picture. Just let me know ok! We aim to please at SMORR!  ;D

GateLady!  ;)
« Last Edit: 03/27/09, 09:10AM by GateLady »
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

Re: Do you need an Avatar by your sign in name or post?
« Reply #1 on: 04/15/08, 09:13AM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
GateLady now has permissions to members account settings, just click on the user and you'll see.  No need log in as them anymore.

That should make things a little easier for you.

ps. Don't change members usernames (it won't sync with the gallery correctly and will screw up their account.) I'll have to do that should the need ever arise.

« Last Edit: 03/27/09, 09:12AM by GateLady »
:USA:

« Reply #2 on: 04/15/08, 10:43AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Hey thanks Whitehead! You are Da Man!

Alrighty then, Now thanks to Da Man you just need to PM me if you want an Avatar and I will PM you an address to send your picture to. If you see a picture in a members gallery and want it as your Avatar, just ask the person who owns the gallery you found it in, if they care if you use there picture they took of you as an avatar and if it's ok with them, then I can just take it from there gallery. Looking forward to hearing from you.

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #3 on: 07/21/08, 08:32PM »

Offline cmychicken

• Ranch Local
   Computers ##### I thought an avatar was someone who flew air planes. lol. How many of you remember when girls jeans zipped up on the side? The other day my six year old grand daughter was wearing a brassiere---I asked her why was she wearing a brassiere. she had to ask gramme what a brassiere was! LOL. how many of you youngins know ?

« Reply #4 on: 07/22/08, 01:06AM »

Offline willysman22

• Ranch Local
A brassiere is also known as a chest basket or over-the-shoulder bolder holder. ;)
80' short-bed Toyota, Lexus V8, yota' stuff
09' Suzuki Kingquad 750AXI
48'Willys CJ2A
18' Jeep JLU Sport HT

« Reply #5 on: 03/27/09, 12:39AM »

Offline willysman22

• Ranch Local
Hey Gatelady,I want to change my avatar pic to my XJ,and I have the pic but can't seem to do it,can you help?
80' short-bed Toyota, Lexus V8, yota' stuff
09' Suzuki Kingquad 750AXI
48'Willys CJ2A
18' Jeep JLU Sport HT

« Reply #6 on: 03/27/09, 09:17AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
sure can I'll pm you the address to send it to, and as soon as I get it I will put it up.

GateLady!  ;)

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #7 on: 03/27/09, 10:08AM »

Offline Lucky-jeeppup

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
holy cow shes takeing over the world.... 1 aviator at a time.lol
4PawDrive

« Reply #8 on: 03/27/09, 11:07AM »

Offline bronco ted

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Its a conspiracy!!!
« Last Edit: 03/27/09, 11:10AM by bronco ted »
Good advice comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad advice

« Reply #9 on: 03/27/09, 10:16PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Yeah like you all said LOL! I could of even changed Travass name for him so he wouldn't of had to start all over but he never asked!   :o

GateLady!  ;)

Ranch Rockette!