Author Topic: Wilderness4X4 and mjsteiro Putting on a Racing Show @ SMORR!  (Read 3712 times)

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Wilderness 4X4 and mjsteiro put on a Racing show for the wheelers at the Wilderness4X4 Stocker Run Event held over the weekend of Sept. 20th and 21st. What a Blast it was to watch! :o Below is the link to the video on utube Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiFomn39ruo

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

Offline goldswim5

• Ranch Local
haha that was definitely one of the highlights of the day!
The road less traveled isn't necessarily a road.

Offline Ballzout Motorsports

• Ranch Local
  • Houston we have lift off
    • Ballzout Motorsports
Damn I want in.  Wish we could have been there for that.  I like going left much better than right.  Nice moves Phil so you practicing up to race at the finals?
2009 sponsors:
Brown Dog Industries
Corbeau
S&S Auto
Clayton Offroad
Staun
Edmonds Dental Prosthetics
Kching
Indian Ridge Resort
Ballzout Lifstyle
John's 4x4
 THe bigger the rubber the deeper you can go.

Offline heath_ster

• City Slicker
come on louie lets line them up! :D

Offline Ballzout Motorsports

• Ranch Local
  • Houston we have lift off
    • Ballzout Motorsports
I am free this weekend.  $20.00 ea in the pot winner take all.  I do believe rubbing is racing though.  I would hate to have to use the green beast as a traction device.  Be kinda fun about 3 wide thorugh the corner.

I just don't want ROb getting any crazy ideas to start running his outlaw against us out there.  If so he has to run with a flat outside front tire.
2009 sponsors:
Brown Dog Industries
Corbeau
S&S Auto
Clayton Offroad
Staun
Edmonds Dental Prosthetics
Kching
Indian Ridge Resort
Ballzout Lifstyle
John's 4x4
 THe bigger the rubber the deeper you can go.

Offline wilderness4x4

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
I would love to race in the moroc finals but I have a problem
with getting carried away in  competition.I dont mind tearing my jeep up,I just dont have time to fix it.As far as getting out there for fun Im in.Anytime u want race Im there.We need to get some water on those corners before we do.
If your not on the edge your taking up to much space.

Offline Twail Weetard

• Ranch Local
  • YAY YAY i LoVe BaCOn
oh yeah this race was freak'n awesome ;D what an awesome time at smorr!!
I wick windows and wet myself, hab u steen my baball.... FRANKS N BEANS!

Offline spfd2door

• Ranch Local
That was an awesome race. The 3 starts not shown in the video were almost as funny.  ;D
-Andrew

Offline shamoo

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
    • iliv4jeepin
CRAZY GUYS! That was the best entertainment i have seen in a long time. Yeah i don't get out much! Thanks Mike and Phil for entertaining all of us. For those that missed out, that is why you need to come to SMORR cause you never know what is gonna happen there. This was one of the most enjoyable weekends we have had in a long time. yeah, we don't get out much.

thanks again for the great time at SMORR and thanks for the GREAT entertainment too.

Shamoo
" BE LIKE A DUCK, CALM ON THE SURFACE BUT, PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS BENEATH "

RANCH ROCKER