Author Topic: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND  (Read 15344 times)

Re: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
« Reply #60 on: 06/04/09, 10:59AM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
update on Kaiser: Apparently he's been moving around too much during the day while I am at work. I had him confined to a 5x3 area. He's fell on his leg or something cause it is re-broken. He's going back under for surgery again today.   >:(
:USA:

« Reply #61 on: 06/04/09, 12:14PM »

Offline NightStalker

• Ranch Local
  • I'll keep my Guns, and Money, you keep the Change
    • Eagle's Wings Recovery Program
Hoping everything goes well. 
77 CJ7 mostly Stock, Rust Brown under Hunter Green
><>give a man a fish, and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and feed him for life<><

« Reply #62 on: 06/04/09, 01:09PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
It'll be ok Jimmy.....Dogs are tough! He'll be on his paws and ready to go before you know it! It sure was good to see ya last night, mj and I enjoyed ya stoppin by and seeing us. Be seeing ya soon. take care until then!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #63 on: 06/04/09, 02:15PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
yeah was good company and dinner was awesome... I really like Dozer what a great dog.. Glad we got him straightened out on catching frisbees!! Poor little Bathtub he has the heart to do it, just ain't a frisbee small enough that will fly for him to catch.  :'(
« Last Edit: 06/04/09, 02:15PM by LoneWolf »

« Reply #64 on: 07/20/09, 07:14PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
Just wanted to let everyone know I had to put Kaissier down today. His leg just was not healing. It was shattered too bad when he re-broke it after coming home from the first surgery. Only option I had was to amputate the leg ... I felt that would not have been a good life for him and that he had been through enough already. He was an AWESOME dog and I'll miss him dearly. THANK YOU for everyone's concern for him over the past couple months in the phone calls, emails and PM's I received.

I'm so absolutely bummed out and pissed off.

Jimmy

R.I.P.

« Reply #65 on: 07/22/09, 07:12AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
What a great picture Jimmy....... you did what was best for Kaissier, don't ever think you didn't. We love ya, if you need us you know where to find us. It'll be ok..... it may take a little while Jimmy but it'll be ok.

Jeanie
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #66 on: 08/03/09, 11:17PM »

Offline KST8Fan

• Ranch Local
 :'(So Sorry to hear about Kaiser...He sure seemed like a good dog.  My wife says sorry too. 
YOUR RIGHT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JEEP THING ??? ???

« Reply #67 on: 08/04/09, 11:20AM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
:'(So Sorry to hear about Kaiser...He sure seemed like a good dog.  My wife says sorry too. 

Thanks Bubba.