Author Topic: 97 cherokee 4dr lifted  (Read 2124 times)

97 cherokee 4dr lifted
« on: 06/20/09, 11:22AM »

Offline 91YEEPER

• Ranch Local
  • breaker downer
97 4dr, 4.5" rubicon express super flex lift, bilstien shock, walker evans proto rear shocks.

5 speed tranny, rebuilt, new timken bearings throughout,

transfer case rebuilt with new chain, bearings, and seals throughout.

on to the engine the 4.0 has been stroked to a 4.7 have complete details and reciepts for everything on it.

the deal is was planning on tubing it out but instead bought a tube chassis so this is for sale as is. the engine is installed but i havent finished the assembly or tried to start it yet.

theres some custom work done, recessed fuel cell, new fuel system, stroker, lift that'll make this a great offroad rig to someone.  i have would have no issues driving it cross country when the engine is finished, i did it last year, a trip from san diego to st. robert and it drove fine.

someone could buy a junkyard engine and part out the stroker or sell it and make some money. theres more than enough in the stroker to make money for a complete engine. i dont have time to finish it, and are way more excited about my new truck and buggy im building. 

can help with transportation and hauling of jeep for some diesel money also.  call 573 451 2697

(sorry copy/paste of ad)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 97 cherokee 4dr lifted
« Reply #1 on: 10/28/09, 02:20AM »

Offline POWERSURGE

• Ranch Local
hey do u still have the jeep ? does it run? how much r u wanting for it? would u trade?
« Last Edit: 10/28/09, 02:22AM by POWERSURGE »
Electricity Likes ME cause I'm HOT! But GateLdy put out my fuse!

Re: 97 cherokee 4dr lifted
« Reply #2 on: 11/11/09, 11:31PM »

Offline 91YEEPER

• Ranch Local
  • breaker downer
dont know how i missed this.
still have it, just bought a running junkyard motor to swap in for now so it could be running, al though i still need new injectors.

asking $2k the way it sits with all the extra parts and stroker longblock.

what do you have to trade?
« Last Edit: 11/11/09, 11:32PM by 91YEEPER »