Author Topic: Wanted to Rent  (Read 2613 times)

Wanted to Rent
« on: 07/01/09, 07:28PM »

Offline bigsexysgirl

• City Slicker
For everyone who doesn't recognize my sign on, this is Kayla, Sheldon's girlfriend. I just had a quick question. I have been thinking about trying to rent a camper trailer from someone for this weekend. I didn't know if anyone knew someone that would be willing to rent out their camper trailer, pop-up camper, etc. We will be down there Friday around 7-7:30ish and will be there until dark on Sunday. We just thought the comfort of a camper was MUCH better than the comfort of a tent. haha. If you know of anyone or have any ideas please let me know. Thank You!!!

Kayla

Re: Wanted to Rent
« Reply #1 on: 07/02/09, 01:31AM »

Offline Blueyellow

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
  • Bring it on!
    • blueyellows webspace
For the Price of renting a trailer Why Don't ya get on Craigslist and buy a Cheap window a/c? sometimes you can find them for free also! Just Use a Electric site and you'll be good! Just an idea
Al
aka Blueyellow
89 YJ Islander edition

Ranch Rocker!!!
Seeyouonthetrail

« Reply #2 on: 07/02/09, 01:19PM »

Offline 91YEEPER

• Ranch Local
  • breaker downer
i never would have thought about that. thatd be classic trailer park style... id build a stand for it too.

« Reply #3 on: 07/02/09, 03:18PM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
It also helps if you will put some duck tape around your opening as it will seal etter that way, but not necissary.  I would also take a couple bricks or something though to get it up off the ground and make sure it drains away from the tent.....

« Reply #4 on: 07/02/09, 08:37PM »

Offline bigsexysgirl

• City Slicker
haha! We might just give that a try this weekend. Thanks for the advice!!

« Reply #5 on: 07/02/09, 11:06PM »

Offline NightStalker

• Ranch Local
  • I'll keep my Guns, and Money, you keep the Change
    • Eagle's Wings Recovery Program
We had to get a RV Electric site when we were up there for Chix in the Stix so I could use my C-Pap machine.  We also brought a fan for the tent.  With the evening temps as low as they have been, I'm sure it won't be too bad.  You can always hang out in the bathrooms, they are very cool... :D
77 CJ7 mostly Stock, Rust Brown under Hunter Green
><>give a man a fish, and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and feed him for life<><

« Reply #6 on: 07/03/09, 03:48PM »

Offline Blueyellow

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
  • Bring it on!
    • blueyellows webspace
I Always go for the Trailer park Style!!! It's the way to doer!!! >:D
89 YJ Islander edition

Ranch Rocker!!!
Seeyouonthetrail

« Reply #7 on: 07/04/09, 10:46AM »

Offline KST8Fan

• Ranch Local
I throw a camper shell on the bed of my truck, put a matress back there, and take a fan with me to plug in.  Some of the best camping ever.  And believe me, it is very comfortable and camp is already set up when you get to the park!!!!!!!!!!!  Just pull in, unload your rig, and wheel!!!!!!!
YOUR RIGHT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JEEP THING ??? ???