Author Topic: tube buggy project (Parting out)  (Read 2353 times)

tube buggy project (Parting out)
« on: 07/30/09, 12:12AM »

Offline jigolbeep

• Ranch Local
Im selling my buggy project because loss of interest. It is a tube chassis made from 1.75 tubing. It has a mild built 355 chevy with all new parts, never fired. The trans is a th350 with all B&M internals, trans pack and 1800 summit stall converter. Has 203/205 North West Fab Doubler for the transfer cases (all new seals and twin stick rails) It has GM 14 bolt rear end with great lakes disk brakes, lincoln locked, new bearing and seals, 4.10 gears, and heavy diff cover. Dana 60 front disasemeled now but includes all new bearings and seals, king pins and bushings, high steer arms and heavy diff covers, 4.10 gears. Has brackets welded on chassis and axles for 4 link suspension. Also includes 1.25 currie johny joints and 3/8 wall tubing for links. Brand new aluminum radiator, electric fan and fuel cell are installed. The tires are 42 inch tsl super swampers on aluminum wheels with 1/2 or more tread left. Sheet metal dash and partial floor are installed. There are some more little parts that come with it also (5 point harnesses, holley tbi fuel injection, fab header kits, ect) . Engine, trans, cases and axles have all been torn down, rebuilt and painted.

Here is a link to my build page
http://trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4409
Ive got more pics if you want them.

I dont really want to part it out at this time unless almost everything is spoken for.
Im asking $8000 obo or trade for a rig ready to go or about anything else...
« Last Edit: 09/11/09, 10:46PM by jigolbeep »

Re: tube buggy project
« Reply #1 on: 07/30/09, 10:47AM »

Offline Codeman

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
  • Believer in the leaf spring.
Link is bad could you repost it?

Ranch Rocker!
Believer in the Leaf Spring

Re: tube buggy project
« Reply #2 on: 07/30/09, 06:32PM »