Author Topic: September 18-20  (Read 2338 times)

September 18-20
« on: 07/30/09, 01:45PM »

Offline Floppy Peaches

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Some of my friends and I are planning a trip to the park September 18-20. I was wanting to make sure the park will be open that weekend and if we could come down that Friday night and camp and hit the trails Saturday and maybe Sunday if our junk isn't broken by then. Most of our rigs are stock with small lifts with the exception of mine. I was wanting to stay to the level 2 and 3 trails for the most part maybe hit a level 4 like Vnotch and Rocky Road. This will be my third time to the park so I'm some what familiar with it but I was  wandering if someone might give me an idea of a trail course that would make best use of our day? Also if anyone wants to run with us we would love to have you along.
« Last Edit: 07/30/09, 01:48PM by Peaches »
Wheel, Break, Repair, Repeat

Re: September 18-20
« Reply #1 on: 07/31/09, 08:41AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Hey Peaches, it says on the Events Calendar that it's an open weekend. So yes the Park is open September 18th-20th. So come on down and have some fun at the Park that weekend!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #2 on: 08/02/09, 02:29PM »

Offline Floppy Peaches

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Thank you Gatelady cant wait till we get there

« Reply #3 on: 09/21/09, 11:38AM »

Offline Floppy Peaches

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
We made it out to the park last weekend. We had a great time could have done with out the rain but it didn't slow us down. I wanted to tell everyone that SMORR has to be one of the cleanest and nicest parks I have been to. You can tell that the owners take a lot of pride in the park. The shower house was clean and as nice as any hotel. The camp grounds are laid out very well and easy to navigate even with out 32 foot RV with an 18 foot trailer behind it. This was my 3rd time to the park in 3 years and it just keeps getting better. As always the trails are laid out nice and and very well marked. Also a big thanks to Bodybender and his friends for being our trail guides. They are a great group of people.
 Also as to the mention of the topic of trash that was on another post all I seen on the trails that we ran was one empty can, couple of can koozys and some broken tail light pieces I picked up the can and a Koozy along with my buddy's fake bead lock rings but the can fell out of my truck some time during the course of the day due to lack of doors on my rig. All and all the park is a very nice place and I hope every one gets a chance to enjoy the park and meet the staff its a top notch operation and in my opinion the nicest place to wheel in Missouri. Keep up the great work guys. 

« Reply #4 on: 09/21/09, 03:30PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Sounds like you had a great time Peaches! It is a beautiful place to wheel and camp isn't it..... Glad you had a great time, hope I get ta meet you next time you come to the Park!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #5 on: 09/21/09, 04:38PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Always glad to hear a good time was had even though it did RAIN the whole weekend  :P ;D

Thanks and hope to see you again soon,

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!