Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY  (Read 6061 times)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
« Reply #10 on: 08/11/09, 11:47PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Yep had the best day ever! Thank you for the Happy birthday wishes! Wouldn't be the best day ever if it wasn't for you guys! Love you guys and can't wait to see you all! Take Care and have a Good one on Me until then!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #11 on: 08/12/09, 12:23AM »

Offline spfd2door

• Ranch Local
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeanie!!  ;D
-Andrew

« Reply #12 on: 08/12/09, 12:58AM »

Offline goldswim5

• Ranch Local
I know it's pretty late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great one Jeanie!  ;)
The road less traveled isn't necessarily a road.

« Reply #13 on: 08/12/09, 01:05AM »

Offline BIGSEXY 1

• Staff & Volunteers
  • Ranch Local
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: 08/12/09, 11:35AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Hi Sheldon! (in high pitch voice)

Thanks you guys! you guys finished it off just great for me! I had a great day and I smiled all day thanks to each and every Birthday wish I received from all of you! Be seeing you at the GateHouse! Can't Wait! Thanks again everybody!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #15 on: 08/12/09, 07:54PM »

Offline BIGSEXY 1

• Staff & Volunteers
  • Ranch Local
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  ;D

« Reply #16 on: 08/13/09, 05:10PM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
Happy Belated birthday!!!!  I hope you had a great day, hows it feel to turn 22????

« Reply #17 on: 08/13/09, 05:33PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
LOL! Chumly it feels Great!
Long time no harassment huh! Hope to see ya soon at the park! Take it easy until then! You may ought to let somebody else load your rig on the trailer so you don't break it before you get it out here to wheel!  >:D  I can unload it here for you when you get here, so you will at least have it to drive on a trail well towards one!  :o  LOL! I sure missed that! I feel so much better now! Thanks Chumly for being there for me to harass! LOL!

Thanks for the birthday wish!  ;D

GateLady!  ;)

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #18 on: 08/13/09, 05:50PM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
Just proof that it does no good to be nice to the gatelady, for that I'll have to do a pattented fly by the gatehouse, make sure you have your coffee in hand.....  I am hoping to make it back out there soon, I was supposed to be there last Friday and had my customer back out on Thursday so I ended up not being ablr to make it.  However with fall coming soon I should start to have some weekends free.  Have a great one and keep spreading hate and dicontentment to everyone...  Otherwise we would think we were at the wrong offroad park....

« Reply #19 on: 08/13/09, 09:50PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
LOL! You got it Chumly! See ya soon!

GateLady!  ;)

Ranch Rockette!