Author Topic: hey gatelady...  (Read 1660 times)

hey gatelady...
« on: 08/22/09, 12:10PM »

Offline Lucky-jeeppup

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
wish you were here. hotsprings is hot. the races are going great. lots of fun. see ya at the ranch ;)
moroc......
4PawDrive

Re: hey gatelady...
« Reply #1 on: 08/22/09, 12:54PM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
I heard you all where having fun! One of theses days I'll show up and surprise ya! See ya the first weekend of October for the MOROC Woods Race here at SMORR! Tell Sandy, Bob and Crystal I said hi! See ya Nathan! Hope I got all the names right!  ::)

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #2 on: 08/24/09, 10:34AM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
Hey Gatelady, you going to be at the ranch this Friday???

« Reply #3 on: 08/24/09, 10:36AM »

Offline GateLady

• SMORR GateLady!
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Don't think so!  :'(  I will be there over Labor Day Weekend! That's going to be a big one! You ought to wait to come that weekend..... you will have allot of people to wheel with. Let me know k!

GateLady!  ;)
If you go to an Off Road Park and don't see .... Welcome To Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch .... at the Entrance then you're at the Wrong Off Road Park!! I guarantee it!

Ranch Rockette!

« Reply #4 on: 08/24/09, 11:54AM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
The family will be at the lake that weekend, so I won't make it then.  Have a great one I'll catch you another time.