Author Topic: Looking for soft top  (Read 2166 times)

Looking for soft top
« on: 09/09/09, 11:29AM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
Hey guys and gals,
I need it for protection on the trails this winter, it can have some tears and all as it is strictly going to be used off road.  so if you have one that you had to replace and it is taking up space let me know please.

Thanks,Tim

Re: Looking for soft top
« Reply #1 on: 09/09/09, 11:35PM »

Offline Blueyellow

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
  • Bring it on!
    • blueyellows webspace
I Do Have one With hard ware But it is for a TJ! if Ya think you can make it work let me know
89 YJ Islander edition

Ranch Rocker!!!
Seeyouonthetrail

« Reply #2 on: 09/10/09, 06:45PM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
pm me with a price, I might be able to make it work. Or feel free to call me at 417-839-6550

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: 09/14/09, 11:58PM »

Offline Jeeper80

• Ranch Local
  • Ol' Blue
I posted a softtop setup I have, look at see if it works and get back with me if interested.
Ol' Blue

97 TJ, 2.5l, 5 speed, 4" Rough Country Series II, 33" BFG A/T, and some more.

« Reply #4 on: 09/15/09, 01:43AM »

Offline goldswim5

• Ranch Local
blueyellow, if Tim doesn't take yours let me know. My damn zippers are all messed up...
The road less traveled isn't necessarily a road.

« Reply #5 on: 09/15/09, 09:38AM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
You trying to snipe my top goldswim.......  You better not, one of these days my jeep is gonna run long enough to catch up with you and then you better look out >: ;D  How are you doing?  I made it back out to the ranch a few weeks ago and broke swarez again.  Another fabrication error on part of the builder.  Welds broke on the back truss of my four link and ended up ripping out the drive shaft.  I did however get to use my winch.  So I was glad I purchased it.  Would still like to try and get to wheel with you and your Dad again sometime.  Hope things are going well.

« Reply #6 on: 09/15/09, 12:14PM »

Offline goldswim5

• Ranch Local
Haha well you never know  ;D

I do need to do something about mine though, winter will be here soon and it'll be cold with no windows in! You keep breaking that thing before I can get out to show you how to wheel it  >:D But hopefully you get it up and running right soon. Let me know if you're planning on going out to the ranch again soon. We're headed out there this weekend.
The road less traveled isn't necessarily a road.