Author Topic: I need tires asap!!!!!  (Read 1780 times)

I need tires asap!!!!!
« on: 09/28/09, 08:31PM »

Offline bigd

• Ranch Local
I need a set of 31 33 or 35" tires.   Mud terrain obviously.   15" wheel..    Decent tread.   I just bought a sami yesterday and I need tires to be able to wheel this weekend!!!

Re: I need tires asap!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09/28/09, 10:21PM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Hey, I dont have any more sammy parts, but I do have the knowhow to make a sammy work. oh, and ford381stroker has the tires and parts ;D ;D
Tread Lightly

« Reply #2 on: 09/29/09, 12:24AM »

Offline NightStalker

• Ranch Local
  • I'll keep my Guns, and Money, you keep the Change
    • Eagle's Wings Recovery Program
I've got a set of four 33x12.5 15 Mud Kings that I will take $450 for.  I'm 100 miles South East of SPFD in West Plains MO.

The rears have 1 wheeling trip on them, the fronts are about 80%-90% tread left.

Here is a shot of one of the fronts, they are worth the trip to pick them up.  I am going to 35s when I get my CJ done and will not need these or I would be keeping them.

« Last Edit: 09/29/09, 12:25AM by NightStalker »
77 CJ7 mostly Stock, Rust Brown under Hunter Green
><>give a man a fish, and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and feed him for life<><

« Reply #3 on: 09/29/09, 05:06AM »

Offline bigd

• Ranch Local
Thanks travis.   I may PM you if I get stuck.  I  have some work to do this week to get it ready.   I will get ahold of phillip and see what he has tomorrow. 

Nightstalker, I will keep those in mind but considering I only have $300 in the whole sami I hate to put that much into tires.   Its pretty much a beater so I'm looking for more of a $100 or $150 used set.     If I can't find anything I will get ahold of you.

Thanks, BIGD

« Reply #4 on: 10/02/09, 11:42PM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
I have a set of 31" TSL's on black steel wheels for $450 cash.  ONe of the tires is a brand new TSL.  (there are 5 matching TSL's and black rockcrawler wheels.
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/