Author Topic: Lodging  (Read 2498 times)

Lodging
« on: 11/30/09, 11:52PM »

Offline Jeeper80

• Ranch Local
  • Ol' Blue
Hey you guys, and Gals...

Clayton here from the Twisted Jeeps crew in TN/MS. A bunch of us are looking to come up over the New Years weekend and are looking for some good lodging. I know the super 8 in Ava is the closest big name place, but has anyone ever stayed at the Country Inn there in Seymour?

I am from the Ava area, so I have no clue what there is for options since I don't need a place to stay while in the area but there isn't enough room for a group to try and stay there at my moms house.

So, any input on lodging in Seymour or maybe Mansfield or Fordland since they are the closest towns to the east and west with lodging possibilities.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing back from you all.

Wish I had time to come ride this past weekend, but it was a quick day in town for Turkey Day and back to Tn again.
Ol' Blue

97 TJ, 2.5l, 5 speed, 4" Rough Country Series II, 33" BFG A/T, and some more.

Re: Lodging
« Reply #1 on: 12/01/09, 02:54PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
I would suggest for everyone to stay at the super 8 in Ava. The hotel in Seymour has gone down hill even though we pack his house all the time  ??? They should have plenty of rooms and Ava also has more to offer like walmart, etc.
We also have 43 Electric sites here at the ranch and unlimited tent camping for those who can brave the cold.

Hope that helps.

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 12/01/09, 04:48PM »

Offline 4130jeeptj

• Ranch Local
Thanks Jack    If i can get these broke folks to drive that far i'm coming. I probly will come that way if someone from our group goes or not. The last time we came it was great. All yall locals showed me a great time, It was like being around folks i have known for years.
I have a Jeep !!!

« Reply #3 on: 12/05/09, 05:44PM »

Offline Jeeper80

• Ranch Local
  • Ol' Blue
Thanks... Like 4130 said. Been there to ride several times and stayed overnight during one of the trips... Just got some guys and guys with wives that don't do the cold, so was looking to figure something out for them.

Looks like we are making a trip in March like we did last year. Going to make it a Annual outing for us. We shall for sure see you then, may make a trip in between now and March myself. Hey, why not? It's only 20 minutes to the park from Mom's house.

Have a good rest of the weekend.
Ol' Blue

97 TJ, 2.5l, 5 speed, 4" Rough Country Series II, 33" BFG A/T, and some more.