Author Topic: Wheelers for the Wounded contacts  (Read 1242 times)

Wheelers for the Wounded contacts
« on: 12/14/09, 03:14PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
The message they sent you was:

Greetings All,
             I want to start by wishing everyone a safe and healthy holiday season. I also want to ask everyone a favor inadvertantly as we were updating the website and forum, we lost a bunch of members and that is not good. So if you could please forward the link to the forum to those you know were on it and to anyone who would beneift from coming on our who would help program.I apologize for the standstill the program seems to be experiencing but as you all know I took over because I felt that this program was to important to see it disappear but time is one luxury I do not have. Also I do not have the tech savy to take care of the web site or forum so I am at the mercy of those that had previously handled that, unfortunetly our contact is sparse and I cannot force volunteers to spend their time doing what I want.
That being said we have begun the process of formulating a board of directors and are exploring getting a 501(c)3 status but our funds are non existent, so if anyone knows of an attorney and or accountant that might find our cause worthy of some pro-bono work please reach out to them or forward me thier contact info,also if any clubs,individuals or corporations find that they have a few extra dollars around and would like to help us get this program off the ground please share that with me.
I am concerned that we are loosing the enthusiasm we had but you know as well as I that this is an excellent program and puts huge smiles on those who have served and especially those who were injured while serving our great nation, And I thank all who have given to keep us all safe. Again I thank all who have helped make this a success and hope we can all keep this great program alive.....

JP and Team.

Regards,
The Wheelers For The Wounded Team.

http://wheelersforthewounded.org/index.php)
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!