Author Topic: Possibly for Sale : 1979 Chevy  (Read 1553 times)

Possibly for Sale : 1979 Chevy
« on: 01/19/10, 11:39PM »

Offline 95BlackGA

• City Slicker
Looking to possibly sell my 1979 Chevy Silverado Scottsdale Short Step 4x4. Don't know much about the truck. Parents got it on a trade several years ago, and haven't done much with it since. I do know, it has a 350, with Edlebrock intake and carb, 3-4" lift (blocks  :-[) 31" BFG A/T's, aluminum rims, Rancho shocks, 4 speed.

The bad : DOES NOT RUN AT THE MOMENT - Needs ignition work, steering column was shot, and dad didn't want to rebuild it, so he bought one from an '86 GMC, and was never able to figure out the wiring. We were going to put a push button on it, but never got around to it.

Bed and Body need new mounts, especially the bed, can lift it up easily.

Needs a driver side window (lawn mower)

Needs right (I believe) side exhaust welded back on.

Interior needs some work, bench seat is pretty wore out...

The Good : Strong 350

Warn Lockers

comes with a tool box in the bed (I believe)

As you can see, I don't know much good about the truck, due to it not running at the moment, and not being around it constantly. Run into some hard times and need the cash. Would like to get $900 cash, but will accept best offer. (It's worth that much to me, but possibly not you, so we can meet somewhere in the middle...)  It's best to reach me at JeremiahCoffel@Gmail.com. It's located in Galena MO, and you're welcome to go look at it anytime. If you're interested, I'll get you the address. I'll be moving to the Joplin area soon, so I may not be able to get back to you for a couple days. Won't be able to show it to you myself, but you can look at it any time.
« Last Edit: 01/19/10, 11:40PM by 95BlackGA »