Author Topic: COWBOY UPSIDE-DOWN !!!!!  (Read 3199 times)

COWBOY UPSIDE-DOWN !!!!!
« on: 01/23/10, 02:09PM »

Offline Punisher

• Ranch Local
    • creepycrawlers4x4.com
Cowboy...jacksfork, Rolls his junk on Cheese Grater.  You need to go wheel with us more often Brandon, you know so you can point out the bad lines for us like you did that weekend..... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DzYGkPwLsw
IT's A ROCK....GET OVER IT!

Re: COWBOY UPSIDE-DOWN !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 01/23/10, 06:17PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
LMAO.....nice video. See that's the real deal right there...and  i never even lost my hat  8) and if i remember correctly i did set the high mark that day....and have been back and gotten revenge since then. I have a new trail cut that i can not wait to spot you and you buddies threw  >:D You know what else is great about that video, the sound is gone and i suppose its cause you would of heard right before i rolled "thats the line" but either way i look forward to seeing you guys again and i will have my camera on  ;D

Till then  :-*

Brandon
(Cowboy)
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 01/23/10, 09:18PM »

Offline Punisher

• Ranch Local
    • creepycrawlers4x4.com
Yeah, I know Steve already posted this vid, but the sound and visuals were messed up on his, so I thought this one did it more justice.  See ya soon.
IT's A ROCK....GET OVER IT!

« Reply #3 on: 01/23/10, 10:47PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Right on.....its so ironic that i rarely get video of myself and when i do get on tape my rig break, or rolls over for some reason ::)

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Cowboy

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 01/24/10, 09:28AM »

Offline schrecengost

• Ranch Local
  • Piggy Ghost Jeep
rolled that's ok, but the important thing is the hat stayed on! LOL>

« Reply #5 on: 01/24/10, 11:11AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Yup....plus how else was i supposed to check out the new cage my fab guy (JABILT) built.  ;)

BP