Author Topic: Trail map update in the works?  (Read 1459 times)

Trail map update in the works?
« on: 01/25/10, 11:37PM »

Offline Gmanpaint

• Ranch Local
  • Modified 95 Explorer
I was out with a few peeps this past Saturday & had a bit of a time navigating the trails going by the map. We were on a named trail, then came to a fork, and had no idea which way was the trail we started on. We didn't mind too much, but it did get a little hairy when a 3 turned into a 5 unexpectedly.

Any way colored ribbons can be wrapped on the trees to coordinate with the trail levels at the forks? This could be a temporary thing till your signs are made and posted back up.

Just an idea for those of us that don't spend every weekend at the park. and don't have every trail memorized yet.
Lifted-locked-ready to rock!

Re: Trail map update in the works?
« Reply #1 on: 01/25/10, 11:42PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Ya G man we are cutting a lot of trails right now and its hard to do it all at once....i am working on some temp signs right now till i get a big enough order together to justify the order. Plus everything was a five last weekend lol ( mud city with all the frost coming up ). We are going to re do the entire map after we are done trail cutting for the yr.

Thanks for your patients  ;)

BP
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!