Author Topic: KOH 1rst LCQ  (Read 4123 times)

KOH 1rst LCQ
« on: 02/10/10, 06:50AM »

Offline wilderness4x4

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Unoffical Ritchie Keller #2 in the first race!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Keller Bros.I think the second LCQ is today.Stay Tuned
If your not on the edge your taking up to much space.

Re: KOH 1rst LCQ
« Reply #1 on: 02/10/10, 07:29AM »

Offline JACK

• Staff & Volunteers
  • Ranch Local
HEY PHIL
I THINK FIRST ACCORDING TO THE POSTED TIMES, BUT IT ALSO SAYS 20 STARTED 17 TIMES LISTED INCLUDING 2 DNF. I GUESS 3 EVAPORATED IN THE DESERT.
RAIN OR SNOW TODAY WILL MAKE INTERESTING. I WOULD THINK WET SAND WOULD FASTER AND WET ROCKS WILL STILL REQUIRE WINCHING BACK DOOR.

« Reply #2 on: 02/10/10, 08:57AM »

Offline wilderness4x4

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Very true,I should have had more coffee before I posted.Regardless go Missori boys!!!!!!!!!! :)

« Reply #3 on: 02/11/10, 06:21AM »

Offline wilderness4x4

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Well good morning everyone, looks like the Mo.Boys are in the big race.They have not posted the official line up,B&B finished 16th
in yesterdays LCQ.Now lets see how they do on the hard stuff,it will be the most brutal test of man and machine they will ever experience.Good luck Guys!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: 02/11/10, 10:09PM »

Offline Twail Weetard

• Ranch Local
  • YAY YAY i LoVe BaCOn
Phil, you should be a sports announcer.
Well good morning everyone, looks like the Mo.Boys are in the big race.They have not posted the official line up,B&B finished 16th
in yesterdays LCQ.Now lets see how they do on the hard stuff,it will be the most brutal test of man and machine they will ever experience.Good luck Guys!!!!!!

GO MISSOURI BOYS! ;D

I wick windows and wet myself, hab u steen my baball.... FRANKS N BEANS!

« Reply #5 on: 02/12/10, 08:57AM »

Offline wilderness4x4

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Nah I would rather race.

« Reply #6 on: 02/12/10, 10:58AM »

Offline goldswim5

• Ranch Local
Looks like Brandon and Brandon are out with a "severe oil leak"  :o
The road less traveled isn't necessarily a road.

« Reply #7 on: 02/12/10, 11:36AM »

Offline Twail Weetard

• Ranch Local
  • YAY YAY i LoVe BaCOn
Ah crap that sucks, hopefully the 3.8 didnt blow up.
I wick windows and wet myself, hab u steen my baball.... FRANKS N BEANS!

« Reply #8 on: 02/12/10, 07:47PM »

Offline BIGSEXY 1

• Staff & Volunteers
  • Ranch Local
last i was told it did blow! :'(

« Reply #9 on: 02/16/10, 01:12PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Nope it went in this order all the way to mile marker 17. First we hit a jump we did not see in the whoop section ...landed nose first hard and lost the power steering and water pump belt. 2 hours later we are back on the course a couple of miles where we had to pull off  when Brandon D goes O Sh@t we have no BRAKES. Fixed that then not a min later the car died??? It was a fuse that Brandon D said had never blown before  :-\ . Replace the fuse and started going again only for the car to die again two min later. Same fuse  :(.......6 fuses later we finally pull into the first BFG pit where we were helped by Cotton Rods pit crew ( they rock ). Could not find the problem so they gave us all the fuses we had and took of again. Made it in between  mile marker 17 and 18 and we only had one fuse left so we used it to back track slowly to the pit. We had an electrical gremlin and time was running out. they were doing a hard stop at mile marker 95....we would have had to avg 17 miles an hour and we were only avg 12..hardest thing to do was when i had to walk over to the staff and have them radio that truck 209 was out.

It was the most grueling 17 miles i have ever went. Every whoop knocked the wind out of you and Brandon D was making fun of me cause i guess i sounded like Darth Vader trying to breath  ;D

The whole event was awesome, huge, over the top and we made a lot of contacts and Brandon D with his awesome skills had the photographers taking tons of insane pics of us.

I want to thank Brandon Davis for letting me be his copilot for it was an adventure i will never forget  8)

Thanks to everyone who rooted for us and it was awesome seeing Derek West getting 3rd place and Richie Finishing as well.

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!