Author Topic: Looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler  (Read 2195 times)

Looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler
« on: 02/18/10, 06:55PM »

Offline Bjeep

• Ranch Local
  • Meet Virginia
I would like to find a Jeep Wrangler, would like to find a jeep I can license and drive on hwy that has some road manners prefer a TJ but would also consider YJ (don't like square headlights)- but also set up for a lil off roading such as lift/lockers/mud terrain tires (with 80% + tread)/hard top/hard doors preferred, 6cyl 5 speed, winch would be cool, aftermarket bumpers, sway bar,sound bar working if possible, with or without stereo, decent interior, back seat dana 44 would be awesome, 300 transfer awesome - anything else for off road awesome such as CB  - I appreciate ALL responces. Can't wait to get back in a Jeep. Also have a 82 2 door wagoneer that i gave my son and he is fixing up, so if anyone has parts ie:transfer case, tranny, lift, wheels/tires for such let me know.  Peace n Mud.
« Last Edit: 03/05/10, 07:03PM by Bjeep »
Peace ~n~ Mud!

Re: Looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler
« Reply #1 on: 02/19/10, 11:36AM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Travis and I are working on picking one up.  Needs front fenders and a hood - we will sell it right if you want it.  It is bone stock so you can mod it how ever you see fit.   ;D
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/

« Reply #2 on: 02/24/10, 09:09AM »

Offline Ballzout Motorsports

• Ranch Local
  • Houston we have lift off
    • Ballzout Motorsports
my stock mod 99 tj racer is for sale.  Has less than 100000 miles on the stock motor.  atlas arbs front and rear dana 44 front and rear with 4:88 gears switched from standard to auto.  Ready to race or pleasure wheel I have clean and clear title.  Asking 13,000  custom full cage tied into frame. 35" copper sst with staun beadlocks.  extra parts.
2009 sponsors:
Brown Dog Industries
Corbeau
S&S Auto
Clayton Offroad
Staun
Edmonds Dental Prosthetics
Kching
Indian Ridge Resort
Ballzout Lifstyle
John's 4x4
 THe bigger the rubber the deeper you can go.

« Reply #3 on: 03/04/10, 08:57AM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
My 05 wrangler rocky mountain edition is also for sale.  Stock with two tops (soft and hard), been to Smorr once on a stocker run then went and bought one for trails only.  Only has 50,000 miles mostly highway (daily driver).  Has aftermarket rear bumper so I could tote the 4-wheeler with it.  Also have a brand new set of sliders, that I never put on due to buying my other one.  Jeep is red with black top.  I can get pics if interested.

Tim

Re: FOUND MY JEEP WRANGLER
« Reply #4 on: 03/05/10, 07:09PM »

Offline Bjeep

• Ranch Local
  • Meet Virginia
Thanks for all the posts - hey all -just wanted to say thanks for all the imput on Jeeps - but I now have my new Jeep - Meet Virginia, as that is where I drove to in order to pick her up. My old 4cyl. has been replaced with a new 350 in her. Repairing some minor stuff on her now to get her ready to go - CAN'T wait for the next SMORR adventure...love it there!
Thanks for all the inputs in my Jeep search!
« Last Edit: 03/16/10, 10:01PM by Bjeep »
Peace ~n~ Mud!

« Reply #5 on: 03/09/10, 10:58AM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
The guy I traded my Rubicon off to has it for sale. Doesn't look anything like it did in it's hay day, but could if you were willing to put in the work or even cared about how it looked. He's asking $9,000 for it. It's ugly, but has all the Rubicon niceties; plus a few more and new 37" Pitbull Rockers. Salvage title if that don't bother you. Fair price considering, wrecked Rubicons go for 5-6k at auction.

http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/index.php/topic,10164.0.html

« Last Edit: 03/09/10, 11:00AM by LoneWolf »
:USA: