Author Topic: Thanks and rates  (Read 1721 times)

Thanks and rates
« on: 03/20/10, 10:52PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Thanks for having us down this weekend. Friday was unbeatable weather. Had a blast. Only minor breakage axle shaft, u joint, bent rim, the usual.  :oWhile I was down someone mentioned that you guys had put in rental cabins. I checked the rates portion of the site and don't see them mentioned. How much do they go for, or is it one of those if you have to ask you can't afford it. LOL

Re: Thanks and rates
« Reply #1 on: 03/20/10, 11:06PM »

Offline capt-mac

• Ranch Local
It was a blast. Finally the moon buggy broke its not bullet proof. LOL I want to say thanks and glad to meet and would love to wheel with you tennessee boys. Give me a shoot sometime if any of you all need anything.
Run what you Brung,when it breaks,jump in with someone else

Re: Thanks and rates
« Reply #2 on: 03/20/10, 11:42PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Glad you guys had a good time and your right the weather was almost perfect. Yes we have built two cabins but i live in one and the other is occupied by one of my business partners  :) . We do plan on building a couple of cabins this yr. I had hoped to all ready started building by now but we had a hard winter here this yr and decided to go for it this spring....these cabins will be nice but reasonably priced and when we have a couple ready to rent i will tell the world about um  ;D

Thanks and hope to have you guys back again soon,

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!