Author Topic: SMORR TRAIL MAP  (Read 8593 times)

Re: SMORR TRAIL MAP
« Reply #10 on: 04/02/11, 09:22AM »

Offline LakerYJ

• Ranch Local
Nice job on the map Jimmy.  Any idea how many miles of trails in the ranch?

« Reply #11 on: 04/17/11, 08:26PM »

Offline MikeT

• Ranch Local
Wow, am I impressed.  This map shows trails I didn't even know existed.  Now I feel like "exploring".........  Thanks Jimmy.  I look forward to see you guys again in June.

« Reply #12 on: 04/18/11, 02:27PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
No problem Mike, post up when your coming down and I'll try to be out so I can run with ya!
:USA:

« Reply #13 on: 04/19/11, 06:15PM »

Offline MikeT

• Ranch Local
I'll be there the first weekend in June with the military group.  I'm bringing my Snapon truck so I'll stick out!

« Reply #14 on: 09/08/12, 11:06PM »

Offline golf@200

• Ranch Local
Brandon when we were there for the Rough Country run you had some maps that you had penciled in some "new" trails.  Any word on when you plan on adding them to the Downloadable map on the website?  I'm just curious as we've got some new trail guides coming with us in October and at our club meeting today it was brought up today as some who have been there before were wanting to try them out.  Thanks

« Reply #15 on: 09/09/12, 04:06PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
That will not be done till next fall......i have maps printed up with the new trails drawn in.....Im so far into the season i am just going to wait till next early spring and gps the existing new trails along with the 10-15 new ones ill cut this coming winter.....

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #16 on: 09/10/12, 04:23AM »

Offline golf@200

• Ranch Local
ok thank you

« Reply #17 on: 09/10/12, 02:06PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
lol...not next fall ....i meant next spring! Sorry about that. the map has all the trails and names drawn in so it is current!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #18 on: 09/11/12, 07:58AM »

Offline Buster

• Ranch Local
The map you gave me at the office was great.  I normally don't use them as I typically just run one trail and hop on another and so on.  However, there were a few trails that I had my eye on and the map took us right to them!  Good Job!
Fawker Fab - Three seater buggy - 454 on propane, 465/Fawker Fab doubler, One Tons, Detroits, 5.13's, 42" PBR's

« Reply #19 on: 09/11/12, 09:08AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Thanks Buster.....i am constantly trying to make it better all time.....I understand the aggravation of going in circles or being lost....trying hard with the Map and marking the trails and land so that does not happen to SMORR customers!!

Brandon
SMORR