Author Topic: 1984 Ford Ranger 4x4 - $2300  (Read 1715 times)

1984 Ford Ranger 4x4 - $2300
« on: 10/24/11, 07:22PM »

Offline getoffroad

• City Slicker
I am selling my 1984 Ford Ranger pick up. Its a great off road truck or hunting rig. It has the Ford Explorer dana 35 front end and 8.8 rear end with disc brakes and a spool. It has 3.73 gears and Warn lock out hubs on the front. It has the original 2.8 engine and 5-speed manual transmission/t-case with hand throttle. It has F-150 front springs and add a leafs in the rear. It has a roll bar in the bed, and a front brush guard as well as a front 2inch receiver to mount a winch or to help move around your trailer. It has conversion wheel spacers on it which allow for full size ford truck wheels with 5 x 5.5 lug pattern but could be switched back to 5 x 4.5 explorer pattern. The tires are super swampers 31 x 11.5 x 15. still good tread left on the tires but have some wear. The fenders have been trimmed due to the amount of suspension flex. You will be amazed at what this little truck can do. I hate to sell it but I am forced to. This was towed behind a motor home all its life so it only has 60000 miles on it.  This is ready to go and a whole lot of fun. Its not a show truck, it has some dings and dents, but a very capable off road rig. Email any questions or offers. Need to sell soon. Asking $2300.00 obo I live in Ozark Missouri.