Author Topic: Your pic n the new slide show!!!!!  (Read 5613 times)

Your pic n the new slide show!!!!!
« on: 02/05/12, 04:36PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Hey everyone. I'm am fixin to help jimmy freshen up the web site and one thing is new pics in the home page slide show!! I need your help and the reward could be one or even two of your favorite pics of you and your rig in the slide show!! Here is what I'm looking for and and other necessary info.

I am looking for action shots ( poser shots are okay to :-) ) of all makes and models!! ( stock 4x4's to full blown tube buggys and everything in between including UTV's, 4x4 four wheelers dune buggys etc. )

The picks need to have been taken at the ranch of course :-) and with in the last year and a half!!

Looking for only five picks per person and they must be at least 640x480 in size to be a clear pic on our website!

I also wanna see shots of kids, family's and clubs/groups/organizations please!!

I'll be taking pics till march 10th!! I will pick out the best twenty and then we will do this again next year :-)!!

Please email your pics to jacksfork@smorr.net

I am very excited to see your picks so I'll be waiting!!

Thanks in advance for all your help. New picture slide show will start by the first of April!!

Brandon J Powell
SMORR
Jacksfork@smorr.net

JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: Your pic n the new slide show!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02/06/12, 11:49PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Great picks so far!! Keep um coming!!  8)

BP

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 02/09/12, 05:24PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Lots of pics coming in....loving it for i have never seen most of them!!! Everyone please keep um coming!!!!!

Thanks for everyones help!!

Brandon
SMORR

« Reply #3 on: 02/20/12, 10:23PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Hey folks im am loving the pics yall are sending and its gonna be hard to choose....but we still have 3 more weeks before i choose so keep the pics coming to jacksfork@smorr.net

Thanks for everyones help.......now send those pics!!

Brandon
SMORR

« Reply #4 on: 03/09/12, 11:21AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Hey folks go ahead and keep the picks coming!! I have moved the deadline to March 28th!! I could pick easaly from what i have all ready but would love to see more.....send them to jacksfork@smorr.net

Thanks for everyones help!!

Brandon
SMORR

« Reply #5 on: 03/09/12, 11:51PM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Sent some.  Can send more if you want, just didn't want to give you too many of the same rigs.   ;D
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/

« Reply #6 on: 03/10/12, 11:53AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Even if you have sent me some pics all ready its ok to send me more good ones and thats for everyone!! New slide show coming in April!!

Thanks,

BP

« Reply #7 on: 05/05/12, 10:39PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Is it the first of April yet. As you can tell I'm very patient when it comes to seeing wheeling pictures. ::)

« Reply #8 on: 05/06/12, 12:38AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
I have went through all the pics and sent my top 30 to my web guy. Just waiting on him. He has been busy though.  ^-^

« Reply #9 on: 05/10/12, 09:06AM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
I've never received any pics.. ? How did you send them?
:USA: