Author Topic: Hello from Arkansas!!!  (Read 3446 times)

Hello from Arkansas!!!
« on: 02/27/12, 05:13PM »

Offline Tim Payne

• City Slicker
I was lookin for cool sites that show good pictures and have good conversation. I also want to present a new soft half cab top I made to fit the Suzuki Samurais. I have done upholstery work for about 20 years and wipped up a neat little top with a divider board. This makes the Sammie a mini sealed pickup.The gas and dog smell stays in the back!,,lol If anyone wants to see it or ask questions just email me at olivermarie7167@yahoo.com  thanks! I hope to make enough to go and visit some of the places I have found online. Wheelin people are good people!

Re: Hello from Arkansas!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02/27/12, 08:44PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Welcome to the website Tim! do you four wheel?

Brandon J Powell
SMORR

I like all 4 wheel vehicles, but my favorites are Landcruisers and Suzuki Samurais. I have had two 1974 Landcruizers, and currently have a 1988 Samurai. I love the trail and the mud!!!
« Last Edit: 02/27/12, 08:49PM by Tim Payne »
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 02/27/12, 08:51PM »

Offline Tim Payne

• City Slicker
Sorry I think I put the reply in the wrong place, but as I was saying,,yep, i'm a trail rider and a mudder. Landcruizers , Samurais and Jeeps are my favorites, but I love all four wheelers.

« Reply #3 on: 02/27/12, 09:04PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Right on. You should make time to visit sometime!! We get a lot of Sammie's here at the ranch and a fair amount of rovers!!!

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 02/27/12, 09:05PM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Welcome to the forum. I'm one of the samurai gurus here.  ^-^
« Last Edit: 02/27/12, 09:06PM by travis grimm »
Tread Lightly

« Reply #5 on: 02/27/12, 09:11PM »

Offline Tim Payne

• City Slicker
I sure appreciate the welcome!!! I wanted to show pitures of my Samurai top I made, but the photo sectikon said my pictures are to big to upload. I don't know how to convert them. But if you know anyone that is interested in giveing them a look they can see them at Tim Payne on facebook, or ask me in my email. I just got started with the Samurais these last two years. I really like them!

« Reply #6 on: 02/29/12, 08:02PM »

Offline willysman22

• Ranch Local
Hey Tim where do you live at in AR? Im in Lakeview/Mountain Home Area.I just got a Sammy that im working on.
Paul
80' short-bed Toyota, Lexus V8, yota' stuff
09' Suzuki Kingquad 750AXI
48'Willys CJ2A
18' Jeep JLU Sport HT

« Reply #7 on: 02/29/12, 08:49PM »

Offline Tim Payne

• City Slicker
I am in Warren Arkansas. I'm pretty far south of you, but it is very good to meet you, and hope to see you at one of the get togethers!

« Reply #8 on: 03/01/12, 09:02PM »

Offline willysman22

• Ranch Local
Yeah Tim if you see a white Samurai or a green cj2a say hi. ;D
80' short-bed Toyota, Lexus V8, yota' stuff
09' Suzuki Kingquad 750AXI
48'Willys CJ2A
18' Jeep JLU Sport HT