Author Topic: Parts - Need guidance on pricing  (Read 7329 times)

Re: Parts - Need guidance on pricing
« Reply #10 on: 12/29/11, 05:51PM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
I really want that truck.  ;D
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/

« Reply #11 on: 12/29/11, 06:18PM »

Offline SCRAMBEAR

• Ranch Local
I really want that truck.  ;D

Believe me....I don't want to get rid of her either. Collector rigs like this always make the seller have remorse.Love for family makes a mans priority's change quickly. :'(

« Reply #12 on: 01/15/12, 10:25PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Not to interested in Cyclones but love Scramblers could you post a pic of the complete rig. sorry you aren't having much luck on appraising your parts but you are talking about leather and carpet to a bunch that knocks out the wind shield and takes off the top because it's just going to get torn up any way. I would say if you get 75% of what you paid retail your doing pretty good.

« Reply #13 on: 01/16/12, 10:12AM »

Offline SCRAMBEAR

• Ranch Local
Understandably so........I built it more for endurance and reliability than hardcore purpose built offroad. I wanted to travel to national camping places with the family.
I guess I could sell the interior as a kit on Ebay for someone who's going that route and just sell the Scrambler minus an interior.
I'll have my boss shoot some pix of the chassis as it sits in Mo.for you to view. I don't have any with me here in Cali.

« Reply #14 on: 02/15/12, 02:51PM »

Offline SCRAMBEAR

• Ranch Local
 Well.....looks like the Scrambler is sold. 8)

But I need a set of stock seats-(Nutmeg) and a dash panel (white)and a dash pad-(nutmeg or brown).

I listed this in Wanted to buy also.

Colors can be OTHER if I have low luck.

Let me know....thanks !

« Reply #15 on: 03/28/12, 11:06PM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Any updates on this?  Is the Cyclone still for sale?  I saw this posted over on 417 Racing also but didn't see any recent posts.

Thanks!
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/

« Reply #16 on: 03/29/12, 04:07PM »

Offline SCRAMBEAR

• Ranch Local
 Yeah, sorry.....been very busy with all the points of the move.

Syclone is getting last minute service done to prepare for sale. Basically alignment after torsion bar tweaks, new Intercooler upgrade and associated plumbing and pump. New shift linkage heavy duty upgrade cable installed, new Em. brake cable and a tune-up. looks like I'll be in town in late April or early May if your interested. It can be viewed sooner if need be. I plan on listing in Craigslist and Ebay simultaneously pretty soon.

The Scrambler sold and I'm all finished with its associate parts.

« Reply #17 on: 03/29/12, 09:27PM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
What is the price on it in its current state?