Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 3708 times)

Hey Guys
« on: 05/15/12, 10:41PM »

Offline redneckK20

• City Slicker
New guy here, just moved to Marionville about a month ago. Haven't been to the park yet but I'm looking forward to my first visit, possibly this weekend. I've got an '84 chevy K20 that's almost cool, still needs some tidbits. Look forward to seeing some of you on the trail! Here's a picture of my truck.

Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: 05/16/12, 05:15AM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Very cool truck. I DD a 400,000mi suburban :) We will be glad to meet you here at SMORR.
Tread Lightly

« Reply #2 on: 05/16/12, 08:59AM »

Offline bronco ted

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
 Welcome to the sight. You will have a blast!
Good advice comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad advice

« Reply #3 on: 05/16/12, 03:16PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
WELCOME!

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 05/18/12, 08:43AM »

Offline ford381stroker

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Nice truck. Full size rigs are fun to wheel at SMORR. Welcome!
For parts, welding and fabrication needs, visit my website:  http://peakoffroad.com/

« Reply #5 on: 05/18/12, 06:58PM »

Offline redneckK20

• City Slicker
Thanks for the welcome guys. How often do most people go out? I don't want to head out and wheel alone, I'd hate to get in a sticky situation and kill my 10 bolt front while by myself.

« Reply #6 on: 05/18/12, 09:41PM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
You're likely to find someone at your level. Especially on any event weekend, there are groups that form and new friends made.
Tread Lightly

« Reply #7 on: 05/21/12, 04:40PM »

Offline Chumly75

• Ranch Local
That is one nice thing about the park though.  I was out there one day on a friday non event weekind a couple years ago had the park to myself and buddy and we lost the rear drive line, then killed the winch trying to get to a spot we could drive out, and although we had a tricky time getting cell phine service we eventually reached Kayla who was able to get help on the way and they pulled us up and out of where we were stuck so we could drive it back.  The staff is wonderful and very helpful and appreciative of the people who come out.  They try to make it as good of an experience as you can have.

« Reply #8 on: 06/04/12, 01:29AM »

Offline capt-mac

• Ranch Local
Hey there redneckk20
   I live north of Mt Vernon get with me sometime and you are more than welcome to come and run with me and iceman. We are planning a trip at the end of July.
Run what you Brung,when it breaks,jump in with someone else