Author Topic: ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!  (Read 3032 times)

ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!
« on: 06/01/12, 10:36AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Hey folks.....unbeknownst to me and my web guy, our website smorr.net, was overwhelmingly hit by close to 20,000 spammers within the last two weeks which in turn has caused my jacksfork@smorr.net account to stop forwarding the e-mail it receives to my G-Mail account. There for I have not be receiving any e-mails that might have been sent to the Jacksfork@smorr.net account. We are changing our policy on our web site to an administrator approval only policy. This means that all new accounts must be physically approved by one of our web administrators.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but until further notice please contact me directly through my G-Mail account at jacksforkland@gmail.com  for questions, reservations, etc.
« Last Edit: 06/01/12, 12:24PM by LoneWolf »
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!
« Reply #1 on: 06/02/12, 03:15PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Alright folks ......... Jimmy whipped some spammers behinds so jacksfork@smorr.net is back in buisness for you electric site reservations, questions or just general information!!

Thanks Jimmy!!!!  8)

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 06/02/12, 06:17PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
you're welcome.. felt good to take em down. >:D
:USA:

« Reply #3 on: 06/05/12, 10:33PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Kudos to you guys! I can't tell you how much nicer it is to log on and see real posts from real people without having to sort through a bunch of garbage to find it. Jimmy you deserve a medal or something.  ;D

« Reply #4 on: 06/06/12, 08:42PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Clinging to guns and religion
  • Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
  • The Ruby Lee
thanks Iceman, but just hearing that it's working is good enough for me. I've tried many thing over the years to keep em out, but I think this last one was the money.  8)
:USA: