Author Topic: Wandering around  (Read 2774 times)

Wandering around
« on: 08/19/12, 09:59PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Hey Brandon, when are you going to post up the info about that wonder widget, wandering dodge, :o cure all?

Re: Wandering around
« Reply #1 on: 08/19/12, 10:56PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
What you talking about Willis?? lol.......how do you know this? ??? ;)
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 08/21/12, 10:42PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
I'm psychic, :o NO not really. I know these things Cause I talked to your mechanic last time I was down. Matter of fact I think I got to see it before you did. >:D MOO HA HA. Just curious how it was working out and if you recall you were going to get me the contact info so that I can order one for my nomadic tow rig. The whole write up for the site was my idea. It's way easier to volunteer other people to do things than to do them your self. LOL

« Reply #3 on: 08/21/12, 11:36PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Now i remeber....i have slept since then lol  ;). Well i get it back tomorrow cause i ended up do a few more things to her!! lol.
These diesel trucks are as bad of an addictions as fourwheeling!!!
IF you do not here back with in the week that means i forgot  ;D So post back up and remind me  8)

BP
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 09/05/12, 10:07PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
Friendly reminder. Labor Day weekend is over time to get back in the groove and hammer down on some projects. I've got to get a cage finished ASAP or my son is going to disown me. ;)