Author Topic: i need tires  (Read 2900 times)

i need tires
« on: 08/21/12, 07:17PM »

Offline sharpshooter

• City Slicker
i am lookin for the best deal on a set of 35x12.50x15 in a pitbull, goodyear, or BFGs anyone got any sugestions?

Re: i need tires
« Reply #1 on: 08/21/12, 10:26PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
There is no tire like new tire. :D

« Reply #2 on: 08/21/12, 10:55PM »

Offline capt-mac

• Ranch Local
Iceman i taught you well in the sarcasm lmao.  Hey man are you lookimg for a crawler or everyday driver, going on a crawling rig i have ran pitbull rockers, boggers,and tsl sx's i like the rockers the best and than the tsl sx's  but on everyday driver have no clue. The best of luck
Run what you Brung,when it breaks,jump in with someone else

« Reply #3 on: 08/21/12, 11:42PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Ya....DD or trail rig only makes a difference to most! Me no but to most lol! So tell us what their primary purpose is gonna be and we will all tell you our thoughts!

Thanks and happy shopping!

Brandon
SMORR

P.S. I am putting a set of 35" Pitbull Rocker Radials on my DD lifted Chevy 3/4 First of September!
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 08/22/12, 02:09AM »

Offline capt-mac

• Ranch Local
I have a jk that rocker radials would look dang good on lol  ;D
Run what you Brung,when it breaks,jump in with someone else

« Reply #5 on: 08/22/12, 09:46PM »

Offline Iceman

• Ranch Local
I was not being sarchastic, Dead Nuts Honest. I know when someone is looking for the cheapest set of rubber for their rig it all ways costs them more in the long run and leaves them stranded in the darndest of places. You remember that one time... we could have spent at least another three hours wheeling but NO! some body had to have three punctured sidewalls in one day. OK I admit that some one was me, but I have learned from that and now I have pretty decent tires on my rig.  ;)

« Reply #6 on: 08/22/12, 09:58PM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
I ran swampers with zero air on my previous rig but they did peel off in pricarios places because I didn't spend the coin on my rig.
Tread Lightly