Author Topic: New from Texas  (Read 2788 times)

New from Texas
« on: 08/27/12, 04:36PM »

Offline Buster

• Ranch Local
Just wanted to say hey and look forward to hitting up the park.  I'll be driving up from the DFW area in Tx this weekend for the Labor Day run.  My brother is coming from St. Louis to ride shotgun. I have family in MO, so I'll be visiting with them as well during my trip.  Hopefully one of my wheeling buddy's will tag along with his rig.  I look forward to meeting and wheeling with some new folks!  Here's mine I built this winter from scratch.

Fawker Fab - Three seater buggy - 454 on propane, 465/Fawker Fab doubler, One Tons, Detroits, 5.13's, 42" PBR's

Re: New from Texas
« Reply #1 on: 08/27/12, 05:36PM »

Offline capt-mac

• Ranch Local
Welcome hope to see you there ill have my new rig and my old rig shagg nasty there. Have a safe drive up
Run what you Brung,when it breaks,jump in with someone else

« Reply #2 on: 08/27/12, 06:16PM »

Offline Buster

• Ranch Local
Thanks! I plan on being at the park Friday afternoon sometime.
Fawker Fab - Three seater buggy - 454 on propane, 465/Fawker Fab doubler, One Tons, Detroits, 5.13's, 42" PBR's

« Reply #3 on: 08/28/12, 04:56AM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
Welcome  :USA: :USA: :USA:
Tread Lightly

« Reply #4 on: 08/28/12, 11:37AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Welcome to the site......look forward to having ya! Nice rig you have there....i think you will like the wheeling we offer here...have a safe trip and see ya friday!!

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #5 on: 08/28/12, 11:52AM »

Offline Buster

• Ranch Local
From what I've heard and seen, the wheeling sure looks fun.  I like the technical stuff and big climbs.   :USA:

« Reply #6 on: 08/28/12, 05:41PM »

Offline travis grimm

• Ranch Regulator
  • Ranch Local
You're in for a treat  :D
Tread Lightly

« Reply #7 on: 08/28/12, 06:04PM »

Offline Buster

• Ranch Local
That's what I like to hear! >:D