Author Topic: Not really new, just coming back!  (Read 2360 times)

Not really new, just coming back!
« on: 12/16/12, 03:33PM »

Offline The Burly

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
    • Facebook
For those of you who don't know me. I'm the infamous Gatelday son.  At one time I had a mud truck I used to play with down at the ranch.  I also helped out with security/over seeing crowds at events/anything needed.  Started going to school, got married, kids, etc. and haven't been able to make it down much the last couple years :-/ Now we race dirt modifieds and my wife is wanting to get rid of the car for something more family oriented, like a buggy :) (because the cost argument got thrown out the window when we started talking tires, axles, u-joints, gears, etc. lol)  When she mentioned something more "family oriented" I said "so you are wanting us all to roll instead of just me"?! lol  anyway hope we can see you guys here very soon!!!
WARNING: Modifications inspired by beer and testosterone!

Re: Not really new, just coming back!
« Reply #1 on: 12/16/12, 03:42PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Lots of folks with rigs for sale for a steal....know what your looking for??

BP

We really miss your family here at the ranch!!
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: Not really new, just coming back!
« Reply #2 on: 12/16/12, 03:50PM »

Offline The Burly

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
    • Facebook
as of this moment i'm not actively looking as we haven't sold the car yet.  It's getting a new body on it as we speak.  Will be racing it until it sells though.  Wanting something we can all wheel in together.  But it will be a somewhat "big boy" rig for sure.  i'm too crazy not to lol
WARNING: Modifications inspired by beer and testosterone!