Author Topic: hail from springfield mo  (Read 1560 times)

hail from springfield mo
« on: 02/14/13, 02:08PM »

Offline kschambach

• City Slicker
hello all I am new to the whole world of 4x4 used to do it when I was a kid with some friends but have not as an adult. I wanting to get a vehicle and or turn one into an off roader but nothing extreme I guess. I am not looking to make a rock crwler or as off now anyways lol. But I do have 3 teenage boys and a large number of friends that I would drag with from time to time and I am VERY family oriented person. So basically what I am wanting to know is what would be a good vehicle to do so I am a BIG boy so I was thinking k5 full size bronco and maybe even a Suburban. But what kinda tires would i need and I may be using same vehicle around town too so I will need tires I can do both with. and how high should I lift the vehicle?

Re: hail from springfield mo
« Reply #1 on: 02/14/13, 05:51PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
If your a build it your self guy if would buy a 4/5 seater tube chasis!! Sky is the limit with it and you can safely seat 4 to 5!! Being a big boy you could have them build it to you so you have plenty of room as well!! Full sized rigs are cool to!!

Welcome to the off road world.....think you will like it here! :-)

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!