Author Topic: Off-Road Swap Meet!!!  (Read 3693 times)

Off-Road Swap Meet!!!
« on: 01/27/13, 12:53AM »

Offline adhdandthensome

• City Slicker
On April 6th,2013,we will be hosting Fair Groves 1st Annual Off-Road Swap Meet and Truck Show!! Prizes for the truck show as well as door prizes will be awarded based on sponsor and vendor attendance. But more important than that, PARTS!!!!! Several auto recyclers, as well as custom shops, and new parts vendors have been contacted. If you or your business, would like to be a part of this quickly growing event, please contact my associate Rick Beckham , at (417)425-4310 or myself, Kevin Wisdom, at (417)599-8535. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!       

Re: Off-Road Swap Meet!!!
« Reply #1 on: 01/27/13, 10:16AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Glad to hear!! This is very needed ..... i always get a lot of call for folks looking for parts!! Ill pin this post to the top of the forum!! I wil do my best to make it!!
Hey guys if you have a bunch of parts your needing to get rid of they are selling boths for very cheap....get in touch with these guys and make ya some dough while helping out others looking for parts!!

Brandon
SMORR!!
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 01/29/13, 06:28PM »

Offline adhdandthensome

• City Slicker
new link to facebook page www.facebook.com/FairGroves1stAnnualOffRoadSwapMeetAndTruckShow All who wish to become vendors please contact our treasurer Ashley Lampe @ (417)616-9608 with any questions. Or you may also contact myself directly @(417)599-8535 Thank you to all! Kevin Wisdom, Event Host.

« Reply #3 on: 01/31/13, 06:14PM »

Offline adhdandthensome

• City Slicker
BIG update today!!! We are moving! Due to the vast amount of interest in this event, we have officially had to relocate. The show will now be held at the old Gem Center as well as the large open field adjacent, across Red Top road. For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Red top road is the first exit off of 65hwy, to the north of Fair Grove. You will need to take the west/left exit and follow the road past both sections of hwy 215. Continue North until you see the Lil' Dallas Bar and Grill on the left. This will be the parking for the event. The Lil Dallas Bar and Grill will be providing food and drink, as well as an After Party with live band(s). — at Lil Dallas Bar & Grill.