Author Topic: Lost spare tire  (Read 2820 times)

Lost spare tire
« on: 10/27/14, 08:52PM »

Offline 417chevy

• City Slicker
Get everyone I came in some bad luck after Having to be towed back to camp after my clutch went out and motor started knocking Sunday evening and noticed when we got to camp that I lost my spare tire out of my truck if any one finds it and wants to return it that would be awesome it's a 6 lug chevy wheel with a 35.12.5 doran go brand tire if any one finds this please give me a call or text or reply back at 4178306282 thanks to everyone lost it in the southwest portion of the park

Re: Lost spare tire
« Reply #1 on: 10/28/14, 11:34AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Ill be out and about tomorrow! Ill back track the route we came out and post back up here if I find it ( which I should unless it took off in the woods  :o )!!

Brandon J Powell
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #2 on: 10/28/14, 01:50PM »

Offline 417chevy

• City Slicker
Awesome thanks again for the tow can't wait to get back out again love the place

« Reply #3 on: 11/09/14, 09:42AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Found your tire bud.......its at the gatehouse! Let me know when you will be picking it up!!  8)

Brandon
SMORR

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #4 on: 11/12/14, 09:03AM »

Offline 417chevy

• City Slicker
Awesome thanks a lot I can swing by there Saturday some time to pick it up thanks again for everything

« Reply #5 on: 11/13/14, 11:59AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
Sounds good!

« Reply #6 on: 11/27/14, 07:43PM »

Offline 417chevy

• City Slicker
Sorry hunting season got in the way of me getting up there I'll be up there Saturday morning to get that tire thanks