Author Topic: Windrock/ coal creek  (Read 1334 times)

Windrock/ coal creek
« on: 12/04/14, 05:51PM »

Offline BRUNER247

• Ranch Local
I'm heading to Tennessee here shortly for work and wondering if anyone has wheeled there?

Re: Windrock/ coal creek
« Reply #1 on: 12/08/14, 06:37AM »

Offline BRUNER247

• Ranch Local
Nobody?  I wheeled at the badlands here a couple weeks ago and it was a big place at over 1100acres, can't wait to explore Windrocks 72,000acres. I'm gonna get lost. Lol

« Reply #2 on: 12/08/14, 06:12PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
I have Windrock on my bucket list! Pretty sure they do not let you have access to all that land!  ;) Hope you have a great time...have heard its a fun place!........Been to the Badlands before but its been about 11 years ago!

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

« Reply #3 on: 12/09/14, 09:24PM »

Offline BRUNER247

• Ranch Local
Idk says over 350miles of trails.  Badlands was badass. I was working 30min away and planned on wheeln a couple weekends. Ttailered xj and 2nd day there we had a rainout so I headed straight there. I was the only one there ALL day long. Had whole place to myself. I'd definitely be down to go back!

« Reply #4 on: 12/14/14, 04:35PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
If you liked the Badlands you will surely like it here!

Have fun at Windrock and let us know how your wheeling trip went!

SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!