Author Topic: where have you wheeled?  (Read 1388 times)

where have you wheeled?
« on: 12/09/14, 09:32PM »

Offline BRUNER247

• Ranch Local
Where have you wheeled? Was it worth the trip, would/will you go back?

Re: where have you wheeled?
« Reply #1 on: 12/17/14, 09:19PM »

Offline mrfast

• City Slicker
Ouray Co.---heck yeah!, Super-lift off road park, Hot Springs Ar.---heck yeah!, Wheeling World, Eureka Springs AR.---is okay! K-Rocks, near Ft. Scott Ks.---fun place. Flat Nasty off road park---fun park, Washita off road park--Heck yeah! I should add about any place in CO. is fun to wheel in!

Can't forget my favorite park in my back yard SMORR, always a great time!

Re: where have you wheeled?
« Reply #2 on: 12/21/14, 01:43PM »

Offline BRUNER247

• Ranch Local
Canadian river rec area north of Amarillo and south of Dumas is a great place. Open 24/7/365 and free. Everything from river running,mud,sand,hills,and huge rocks to play on. Everything offroad is welcome. Awesome place.

Place locals call the volcano north of Clearfield Pa is badass. Tons of trails,hills,rocks,and mud. The volcano is a 300yd very steep shale hill. I did a ton of wheeling in the backcountry on abandoned logging trails. Awesome area.

Mx and wheeler area in fort Collins Co. Not sure if trucks are allowed but nobody said anything to me when I spent a day playing there.

Make it or break it  by knoxville Iowa is a great place but has crappy rules. Must have at least 3 trucks to wheel. Old strip mine with shale hills,trails,and mud. Unfortunately many mud holes are hogged out from trucks w/ tractor tires so there's no bottoms

Badlands in Africa Ind  is awesome place! Open all year laxed rules(flag & towpoints)
I wheeled and camped here for over a week and loved every second. Rained hard all day on a weekday and I had the whole place to myself(priceless).

Garden City Ks  is ok, free and open all year. 95% sand,hills,and some mud. Good place for high speed sand running

Silver lake dunes in sw Michigan is ok if ya like sand