Author Topic: Off Road Kustoms! SMORR's newest sponsor.  (Read 2060 times)

Off Road Kustoms! SMORR's newest sponsor.
« on: 03/27/15, 08:36AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Mayor
  • Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Hey everyone be sure and check out our new sponsor Off Road Kustoms out of Nixa Missouri!! www.offroadkustoms.com
Levi Summers ( the owner ) has years of fabricating skills under his belt along with being a great diesel mechanic and much more......I am sure Levi will post up a little about himself and his business!!
SMORR is very glad to have teamed up with Off Road Kustoms and we are working on his first event coming up in June....So stay tuned to the calendar for updates!!

Thanks,

Brandon
SMORR
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: Off Road Kustoms! SMORR's newest sponsor.
« Reply #1 on: 03/27/15, 09:31AM »

Offline OffRoadKustoms

• City Slicker
  • Hey yall, watch this!
    • Off Road Kustoms
Thank you Brandon!!! Hi everyone, I couldn't be happier to have joined up with the greatest off road park around, and look forward to our event! Here at Off Road Kustoms we do everything from car and truck service to full custom builds. On top of my years of experience and training I've got 2 awesome guys working for me. Vic, aka Tackle box, is our fabricator and has over 10 years of experience building trophy trucks in southern California. And Marcus is our second to none diesel tech with years of experience on Powerstrokes, Cummins, and Duramax. So whether you need head studs on your 6.0, oil change on your wife's car, or a full tube chassis build give us a call! And when you see me out at SMORR and you need a tool, a part, or just an extra set of hands don't be afraid to ask, I'm here to help in any way I can! Also make sure and check out our facebook page and our website, www.offroadkustoms.com , for updates on projects, specials, and pictures of what we've been up to! And you can always call us M-F at 417-725-LIFT. Thanks and I hope to see you all at SMORR, Levi.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Off-Road-Kustoms/743917215645119?ref=hl 
It's not that the hill is to big, your just not giving it enough gas!