Linked Events

• Off Road Kustoms Care Krawl For Isabel's House: 06/12/15 - 06/14/15

Author Topic: Off Road Kustoms Care Krawl For Isabel's House  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Local
  • "YOU GONNA PULL THEM PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE!!"
    • Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch
Join us June 12,13,14 to help raise money and awareness for a local organization, Isabel's House. Their Doors Are Always Open - When a home becomes unsafe, the children of our community deserve a welcoming haven. That's why Isabel's House offers a home away from home for children 12 and under, with education and support for the entire family in need. Event is open to the public at regular ranch rates!!

Levi Summers
Off Road Kustoms
JEEPS NAME IS "THE JUGGERNAUT"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: Off Road Kustoms Care Krawl For Isabel's House
« Reply #1 on: 05/10/15, 01:16PM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Local
Join us June 12,13,14 to help raise money and awareness for a local organization, Isabel's House. Their Doors Are Always Open - When a home becomes unsafe, the children of our community deserve a welcoming haven. That's why Isabel's House offers a home away from home for children 12 and under, with education and support for the entire family in need.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PARTNERS IN CRIME: PITBULL TIRES, RACELINE WHEELS,  GREEN COUNTY OFF-ROAD, BUILT2ROCK OFF ROAD, WHY NOT CUSTOMS, WILDERNESS 4x4  and TEDS AUTO & MORE!!

Re: Off Road Kustoms Care Krawl For Isabel's House
« Reply #2 on: 05/31/15, 07:51AM »

Offline Jacksfork

• Ranch Local
Join us June 12,13,14 to help raise money and awareness for a local organization, Isabel's House. Their Doors Are Always Open - When a home becomes unsafe, the children of our community deserve a welcoming haven. That's why Isabel's House offers a home away from home for children 12 and under, with education and support for the entire family in need.

Brandon and Levi,

SMORR