Author Topic: PROPANE!!!!  (Read 3747 times)

PROPANE!!!!
« on: 09/15/07, 03:48AM »

Offline bronco72

• Ranch Local
HELLO I AM HOPEING TO GET SOME HELP.  I AM WANTING INFORMATION ON PROPANE CONVERSIONS.  I AM RUNNING A 302 FORD AND A HOLLEY 500 CARB.  I WAS GOING TO GO WITH A FACTORY FUEL INJECTION SWAP BUT BEFORE I DO I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PROPANE.  ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. 
BEN
72 BRONCO ON PROPANE FULL HYDRO STEERING LOCKERS AND 10 CANS OF OD GREEN KRYLON.

Re: PROPANE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09/15/07, 11:06AM »

Offline Cleetus

• Ranch Local
http://www.gotpropane.com/p4.html#Ford

I think i have a link to some other companies but that is the first one i found.  I'm thinking about running there duel fuel kits on the wife's '77.

« Reply #2 on: 10/23/07, 09:35PM »

Offline bronco72

• Ranch Local
I AM ONCE MORE LOOKING FOR ADVISE ON THIS SETUP  I FOUND A TBI CONVERSION I CAN DO FOR ABOUT THE SAME AS PROPANE I FOR SURE AM NOT GOING MULTIPORT.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF YOU ARE RUNNING EITHER I WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK.  THANKS.  BEN
72 BRONCO ON PROPANE FULL HYDRO STEERING LOCKERS AND 10 CANS OF OD GREEN KRYLON.

« Reply #3 on: 11/30/07, 10:31PM »

Offline parr04

• Ranch Local
  • Jeep version of log rolling
good for the environment...good choice
When the going gets tough..the tough lift their trucks.

« Reply #4 on: 11/30/07, 10:33PM »

Offline parr04

• Ranch Local
  • Jeep version of log rolling
not a tree hugger...just like to look at 'em.
When the going gets tough..the tough lift their trucks.

« Reply #5 on: 12/01/07, 11:20AM »

Offline Broncoman

• Ranch Rocker
  • Ranch Local
Funny this is here, I just logged on to ask this very question. I know a couple of people here are running the set-up, I'm looking into getting the parts local, and a little cheaper than the "kits". I'm going to be putting it on a AMC 360. Just wondering what mixers and regulators people are using?
"If your going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

http://community.webshots.com/user/broncoman604